These are easy and quick to make, and the kids love them! They aren't so spooky, but still add some halloween fun to the house...
All you do is this:
1) get your supplies - white tempra paint, a little bit of black tempra paint (though a black marker works in a pinch), a paint brush OR a shallow pan (i use disposable pie tins sometimes), black construction paper, scissors
2) Lay out your black construction paper, and pour out a little bit of white paint.
3) Strip your kids down to diapers or at least take off their socks and roll up their pants :)
4) Either paint a thin layer of paint onto the bottom of their feet or let them "step" into a shallow pan of white paint (depends on how messy you want to get. I have a big plastic table cloth that I lay down, but I'm still probably going to paint the bottom of their feet). Do this one foot at a time.
5) Press the foot onto the black construction paper. Repeat for the other foot :)
6) Let the foot print dry. Cut out the print, leaving about a 1/4 in black boarder around the print.
7) flip the print so the heel is at the top and the toes are at the bottom. Put a dab of black paint on their thumb and press it down to make two eyes and an "O" shaped mouth. If you are in a pinch just draw it on with marker.
8) hang your cutie patootie foot prints up and smile!
Happy Halloween :D