It is Fix It Friday over at iHeartFaces. This is such a great way to see other people's take on a similar picture, and to try out some editing techniques to get a certain "look". Here is the original...
And here is my take...
Ok, I did a ton of things to this because I kept changing my mind on how I wanted it to look. Here is what I remember...
1) Cropped the image
2) Fixed the eyes (lasso, refine edge, unsharp mask)
3) Bring on the Eyes! (PW Action Pack 2)
4) Luma (Totally Rad Actions)
5) Boutwell Magic Glasses (Totally Rad Actions)
6) Ying/Yang (Totally Rad Actions)
7) Clarify (Totally Rad Actions)
8) Warm it up (Totally Rad Actions)
9) Magic Sharp (Kubota)
10) Heartland (PW Action Pack 2)
None of them are at 100%, unfortunately I was chasing around the babe while I was doing this, so I don't know what all the percentages are, sorry!!
I also have to say that 75% of what I did was by following what Rachel did at American Mum. I greatly admire what she does with portraits and had to try it out myself. Then I mixed it up a bit so that I could be at least 25% original rofl.
Can't wait to see what everyone else did! Have a great day!